X-Plane Primary Flight Display
X-Plane Primary Flight Display Description
Use your Android device as a PFD.
Requires a computer running X Plane, version 10.40 or newer. No plugin required.
Compatible with X Plane 11.
Free up screen real estate and let you Android be your Primary Flight Display.
– Simple to use, just start it and it automatically connects. No plugin required.
– Displays altitude, attitude, IAS, TAS, GS, heading, track, wind, altimeter setting, and flight director.
– Set the heading, speed, and altitude bugs by tapping or dragging.
– Switch between magnetic and true heading/track.
– 3 different wind displays, switch between them with the touch of a finger.
– Display NAV and COM frequencies.
– Toggle and switch between NAV and COM frequencies.
– Adjust NAV and COM frequencies.
– Adjust altimeter settings.
– Use hPa or inHg for altimeter units.
– Flaps indicator. Shows both the current amount of flap and requested amount.
– Retractable gear indicator. Indicates how much the gear is retracted, and whether the gear is locked.
Not all devices support the necessary network functions. To check if your device is compatible, use this app:
This app is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the creators of X-Plane in any way.